Fun, fellowship, learning a skill you didn't know you had! You'll see how many hands make light work. Lunch is provided.
This year we are helping two home owners! Below is the address to our primary home where we will ALL meet. To keep confusion down we'll tell you about the second project during the morning kick off.
Clara and Clark Roach
1565 Case Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Clara and Clark moved in to this home in 2002 to take care of their dying son. Their son lost his battle with aids last year. Since then the city of St. Paul has been on them to fix up the property, our timing couldn't be better as Clara received an extension from the city until the end of the month.
What to Bring:
- Landscaping items - wheelbarrows, rakes, shovels pruners, chain saws and hand saws for tree branches.
- Carpentry items - Projects including repairing and replacing three doors as well as rotten trim. If this interests you bring tools for carpentry work.
- Bring work gloves and dress appropriately. No open toe shoes.
- Water Bottles - in an effort to cut down on our waste please bring a water bottle.
- Please mark you items with your name
Please arrive at the job site by 7:45am.
We will have coffee and donuts. You will need to sign in and sign the disclaimers. We will work until the job is done, in previous years we wrapped up mid afternoon.