- Karen Backpacks Due this Weekend! -- Last call for our Karen Backpack Drive...please have filled backpacks returned to the Impact Table by August 2.
- Only a Few GLS Spots Remain -- The Global Leadership Summit is right around the corner on August 6 & 7. Five Oaks is a host site this year, and very few spots remain for registration. Don’t miss this opportunity to hone your leadership skills, skills you will use in all parts of your life. Register at fiveoakschurch.org/summit2015. Price is $119. Questions? Contact Deb Johnson, 651-459-7485, email@example.com.
- Discovery for Newcomers -- Are you new to Five Oaks? You may have questions about who we are and what we’re about. We have answers and would love to meet you! Sign up for Discovery on Sunday, August 16, 11-1 pm. A free lunch is included for you and your family. To sign up, contact Pam Hawley, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hearts and Hammers Event in September -- Grab your tool belts and join us for a volunteer event sponsored by Five Oaks and Journeymen. During this one-day home transformation, we will do everything from painting to restoration to landscaping. Saturday, Sept. 19, starting at 7:45 am. For more info, email Scott Halverson at email@example.com. You also may register HERE online.
- DailyLife Emailed to You -- DailyLife gives you the opportunity to meet with God through Scripture that corresponds with the weekend messages. DailyLife is now available electronically. To receive it electronically, contact Pam Hawley, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- July Giving -- General Fund
Weekly Need: $33,462.00
July 4/5: $41,422.00
July 11/12: $14,197.14
July 18/19: $40,874.80
July 25/26: $23,198.94
- Christian Youth Basketball Camp August 3-6 -- Upward Sports at Trinity Lone Oak Lutheran School in Eagan is hosting a youth basketball camp (K-8th grade) that focuses both on the game fundamentals and on life skills and discovering Jesus in sports. Aug. 3-6; 8 am - 2 pm; registration $40. Register ONLINE.
- Parenting Conference for Adoptive & Foster Families -- Empowered to Connect is a two-day conference for adoptive and foster parents, ministry leaders and professionals designed to help them better understand how to connect with children from hard places in order to help them heal. Sept. 18-19, 9 am - 5 pm; Grace Church, Eden Prairie. Offered through Focus on the Family. Register ONLINE.