- Journeymen Ministry Year Kickoff - Our men’s ministry, called Journeymen, meets regularly for Bible study, sporting and social events. This fall they have several events upcoming.
- Serving Opportunity at Dorothy Day Center - Saturday, September 5 of Labor Day Weekend is the next opportunity for you and your family to give back. Be the hands of Jesus; sign up to help prepare and serve a meal at the Dorothy Day Center in St. Paul. Must be at least 13 years old. Event runs 9:30-1:15. Contact Tim and Cindy Wiant at email@example.com, or at 715-426-7972.
- Last Week to Register for First Place 4 Health Orientation - First Place 4 Health will meet on Mondays beginning September 14. Daytime class is 10 - 11:30 am and evening class is 7 - 8:30 pm. All prospective new members should attend the free orientation meeting Saturday, August 29, 9 - 10 am in room 102 to help determine if this is right for you. To register for the orientation meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call coordinator Arla Frigstad at 612-594-6951. Brochures are available on the Ministry Wall during weekend services.
- Singles Serving // Ministry News - Singles Serving is a ministry for single and divorced adults ages 30 and up, who want to connect for Christian fellowship and service. We meet twice monthly and the fall/winter schedule is being formed. If you are interested in receiving info on this ministry, please email email@example.com.
- Children’s Ministry Fair - Starting this fall, our kids will learn from a new curriculum for pre-K-4th grade called “How to Study the Bible for Kids” by Kay Arthur and Janna Arndt. Each weekend, we need 55 volunteers to make an extraordinary experience for kids! Please take this opportunity this weekend to visit the tables in the Children’s wing hallway and the Commons to look at the curriculum and/or sign up to help teach. We’d love to see returning teachers, new teachers and information seekers. Find out how you can get involved! For more info, please contact Rhiannon Rutledge at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cindy Yarrington at email@example.com.
- Member Candidate -
- DivorceCare Support Group - This weekly support group provides a warm, caring environment, led by people who have been through divorce. Support offered through video, study, and small group discussion. Meets at Rockpoint Church, Mondays, Sept. 14 - Dec. 14; 6:15 - 8:30 pm. Cost; $20. For more info, contact Bev Holm, 651-770-3172, or firstname.lastname@example.org.