Parents and Students,
The purpose of Rush Hour and Fusion is to:
* EXPOSE and CONNECT students to Jesus Christ through community
* ENABLE students to grow & DEEPEN their relationship in Jesus Christ
* EQUIP students to share & serve so that they can IMPACT their world
If we, as a youth leadership team, had to choose one event that all of our students could attend while they were in our group, it would unquestionably be Challenge. This biannual, week-long event provides our teens with the opportunity to grow, develop, and live out all three of the above elements that our ministry prays to accomplish in the hearts and lives of our students.
This upcoming July 3rd-8th, our students in 7th-12th grade will be encouraged to take part in this week long Challenge conference in Louisville, Kentucky. To get more of a feel for the heart and impact of this conference click on the video below.
The cost of this conference is $650 per person. This includes the cost of everything for the week (minus souvenirs) that our students will need while they are away connecting, learning and serving.
We recognize that this trip is very expensive. Yet its benefits for our youth cannot be overstated. We will do everything we can to lower the cost of this trip through our annual Auction and Student Ministry Film Festival. Depending on the success of the Auction and Film Festival, we may be able to decrease the individual cost anywhere between $50-75 per person, if not more.
However, we do not want the cost of the trip to get in the way of a student’s ability to attend one of our trips or events. So if the cost of Challenge is problematic, please contact us immediately so that we begin discussing options on how we can help get your teen to this amazing conference.
Registration is NOW open and in order to get your student signed up please be prepared to help us with the following:
- To register online, click HERE to pay the $100 non-refundable trip deposit no later than March 22nd. Registration following the March 22nd deadline will result in your teen being charged a $30 late fee. If you cannot pay this deposit by March 22nd, but your teen plans to attend, please contact us immediately.
- Complete, sign and turn in our “Challenge Payment Agreement” (C.P.A.) form by March 22nd. (Click HERE to view) Please take note of the expectations for payments and cancellations.
- Make a point to attend our first Challenge Parent Meeting on Sunday, March 20th from 12:30 to 2:00 pm at church. Lunch will be provided If you are able to attend, PLEASE RSVP by clicking HERE by March 14th.
We are especially excited to see what God does in the hearts and lives of our students as we prepare and then experience this incredible conference. We expect to bring home wonderful stories of God’s work amongst us. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
~ Tyler & Justin