Fill the MINI
Woodbury Elementary School Supply Drive
Weekend of February 27th & 28th
We want to help Woodbury Elementary School restock their “Magic” room of supplies!. The School Office Staff maintains a room stocked with school supplies that they distribute to children in need when they show up to class without the supplies they need to be successful. There is no school budget to stock this room and they rely, solely, on donations to keep it open. They asked if we would be willing to help. Of course, we are willing to help! We are Five Oaks Church!! Our goal is to fully restock this room in one weekend.
Jerry Meras will have his MINI Cooper parked in front of the church the weekend of February 27th & 28th. We need your help to fill the MINI from floorboards to ceiling.
Flyers are being given in the Tree House this weekend or can be picked up at Guest Services. Below is a list of the needed items:
● Plastic school box (5”x8”) ● #2 pencils with erasers (Ticonderoga preferred)
● 12 pack colored pencils ● 24 pack Crayola crayons
● 10 pack classic thick markers ● 10 pack classic thin markers
● Highlighters ● 4 oz. Elmer’s white school glue
● Glue sticks Glue sticks ● Crayola watercolor paints
● Spiral bound notebooks (wide line)● Dry erase white board markers (low odor)
● Pocket folders ● Wet wipes (large container)
● Loose leaf paper ● Postits (3x3”)
● 3”x5” ruled index cards ● Notebook of graphing paper (4 squares per inch quad)
Bring what you can, no donation is too small!
For further information contact KHUSA Director Judy Visness, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jerry Meras, email@example.com